TOURNAMENT POSTPONED TO MAY 30‼️
In light of coronavirus concerns, and for the health and safety of our students and families, we are postponing the tournament to Saturday, May 30th @ Brookfield Christian School. If you are already registered and paid, you are all set for May 30th. For those of you who have not registered for this weekend, you are still invited to participate on the new date!
We understand you may be feeling concerned about coronavirus, but we want to let you know that Family Tae Kwon Do Champions is being proactive and taking specific measures to make sure our environment is as safe as possible for you and your family.
- Please do not come to class if you or your child is sick. We ask that you return to class once the illness has passed. This is our standard policy, but in the current environment, it’s even more important to follow. If you’re out because you’re sick, we will add the missed time on to the end of your program. If you’re in Black Belt Club or Leadership, you have nothing to worry about because it’s a non-time based program.
- The school is cleaned on a daily basis. We have chosen to implement some extra preventive measures (double cleaning) when cleaning and disinfecting everything our friends and families come in contact with such as benches, faucets, toilets, paper towel dispensers and more. We use disinfecting wipes and spray on touch surfaces, and a special anti-viral / anti-fungal cleaner on all mats.
- Our team will perform extra duty tasks where common hand contact occurs during operating hours, especially between classes such as wiping down and disinfecting doorknobs, handles, faucets, and toilet operating arms.
- We’re strongly encouraging the use of hand sanitizer more frequently to all students and to parents and family members in the bleachers, especially before and after classes. You will find more bottles positioned throughout the school
- Disinfecting wipes will be conveniently located throughout our facility for you to wipe down your phones, tablets, computers, sparring gear, and whatever else you need.
- We’ll be stopping handshakes for now to greet people, and will be sticking to respectfully bowing and saying “PILSUNG!”
We appreciate your support in our effort to keep our schools as clean and safe as possible for you and your family. Please let us know if you have any questions.